Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2019

Welcome to my new blog

Welcome to my new Blog

Those of you who know me, I used to use Google+ as my blogging platform. But unfortunately, Google shut it down. I hope they will not fail my again. :)

I copied all of my Google+ posts which I think may still be relevant. Maybe some have formatting errors or include invalid links. If you find some and think it deserves to be fixed, just tell me.

It’s unlikely I’ll post as frequently as in the boom of the “Snowden affair”, but I promise more often than in the last couple of months ;) ... I think next week my review of Ed’s book is ready.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen